Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do you copy and paste something from windows media player to paint?

Everytime I try, paint will have what I want, then it will show a black spot where the image should be. I also tried to move it around, and the picture is somehow still devoted in the same spot, not acting as if it was a picture...its odd.How do you copy and paste something from windows media player to paint?
I'm guessing you're trying to take a screen shot of a movie or another type of video clip. I dunno why it won't do it. I've tried it as well. It works with streaming video but just not downloaded video. I'm not sure. I looked all over and have yet to find the answer.How do you copy and paste something from windows media player to paint?
try some anothe program.. such as adobe.. after taking a screen shot using print screen.
hold control and shift and then press Print Screen. that copies the screen. then you can paste it into print and crop as needed.
Because of the recording industry, video when playing goes directly to your screen than through windows display. Thus windows does not see the video that playing nor any picture of that video. Most players conform to this specification since all use the built in video rendering engine. However video players such as VideoLan do its own video processing and the image can be captured easily.
push prtscrn, to print the screen then copy it on to paint.
Well I do it this way with other players that have still like when I copy images from like a dvd, I use capture or still and it'll come out as a dvd.bmp I then use a file converter like xnview to convert it to .jpg, I reccommend getting something like that so the picture will show up in their browser and use the batch feature to convert the file

No comments:

Post a Comment