Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I need a template for Windows Paint. Does anyone have one?

I need a 4x6 card that I can print as a postcard at Walmart.I need a template for Windows Paint. Does anyone have one?
it'd be much easier for you to get a better program than paint.





i'm pretty sure GIMP has some postcard templates.I need a template for Windows Paint. Does anyone have one?
You definitely want to get a better program than Paint. A very good, free program is Paint.Net. I put the link for it below.





Another good choice would be MS Publisher...though of course that costs money. Here's another Yahoo Answer that talks about it though...http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

1 comment:

  1. Look for the right sources for postcard templates. I think templates are the possible source in order to speed up the process of sending out your postcard printing jobs. It can be really helpful for marketing.

    ReplyDelete