Thursday, February 25, 2010

Does anyone know about windows paint?

I have it my my computer and the help instructions just aren't very clear on specifics. I can put a picture on another, but I can't figure out how to ';cut out'; a pic and put it on another. (I know how to erase the background). Does anyone know where there may be an online tutorial on it??(For intermediate users)THANKSDoes anyone know about windows paint?
To do this:


1. Use Free Form/Rectangular Select.


2. Press Ctrl-C.


3. Open your other picture in Paint.


4. Press Ctrl-V.


5. Drag the cutout to where you want it.


And voila.


This probably removed the need for the online tutorial.Does anyone know about windows paint?
You have to be exact with the selection. I forgot to mention that.

Report Abuse



why are you using that awful thing. here are several FREE image editors/viewers that are a million times better





http://dwight.clickthesky.com/freeimagee鈥?/a>
you can do that in paint


yet paint isn't feature rich enough to get the job


done in good fashion





you need a better app for that if you want better results
  • interest
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment