Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do i take off graffity made with paint and acid on my windows?

some one fust painted my window with some sort of paint that will not come off becouse the paint whent into the window its like the window was melting


how do i fix my window?How do i take off graffity made with paint and acid on my windows?
More than likely the glass will have to be replaced. There would be no simple fix for this problem. Sorry good luck.


What jerks.How do i take off graffity made with paint and acid on my windows?
I'm curious. Are the window panes GLASS or plexi???





Glass is not strictly affected in that way, by paint or acid.





In any case I empathize and it sounds like your option is to replace the damaged panes.





Steven Wolf
GRAFFITI. The word comes from Italian. No ';Y'; in the language.





Replace the glass, it's not rocket science.

No comments:

Post a Comment