Thursday, February 25, 2010

What color should I paint a room with no windows?

I'm moving my room from my sisteer's room that we share because I want my own space. I'm moving into my dad's office, and it is an average sized room with white doors and no windows. The carpeting is hideous, but I can't change that. The walls are a denim blue, but I am allowed to repaint them. What color should I choose?What color should I paint a room with no windows?
You certainly want to choose a color that will reflect light rather than absorb light. Choose any light color. If you have hideous carpet that you don't want to try to compliment your wall color with, try looking for a rug of some sort to hide the exposed carpet. Also, if you have the funds, there are several paint additives that you can put in your paint to reflect light. They will make your walls appear to be metallic. (I included a link to this paint)





Good luck!What color should I paint a room with no windows?
so the room can seem bright and happy with no windows, you can paint them like a winter white and then to cover the carpet you can get a rug ( they have some great ones at pbteen) i dont know what your favorite color is so i cant really help with the walls but some other options are pool blue, like pretty bright green (not neon), pale pink, or light purple. hope this helps :)
A lighter color this link gives you free color samples in every hue: Also a mural would only add interest and maybe cover up your dad's carpeting w/ other carpet or even wood laminate.
Any color you like!


https://www.sherwin-williams.com/visuali鈥?/a>


Try a bunch of colors here.
A light color: pale yellow, Eggshell, light pale blue, light lavender.





Blessings
Since there are no windows you need a light color. Probably yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment