Thursday, February 25, 2010

Need help Im trying too create my own busnise card desighn on windows paint?

well i called office max and thay told me 2.5 in hight and 3.0 in witdh but im making it on windows paint and windows paint goes by 345x300 you know what i mean can somone tell me the correct 0x0Need help Im trying too create my own busnise card desighn on windows paint?
Windows paint is most likely measuring the area in pixels instead of inches. When you go into the resize area, you should be able to adjust the resolution as well. If the resolution is set to 100 dpi (dots per inch), then you would have to resize the image to 300 width by 250 height, for example.Need help Im trying too create my own busnise card desighn on windows paint?
266 x 222 pixels


width height
I did the same, but they never look as good as the real thing. I'd strongly recommend that you get them made professionally.
no. i cant help because i have had a simliar problem - its not as easy as it sounds! i ended up getting someone else to do the cards for me - i wish u luck
Click on Image =%26gt; click Attributes=%26gt; click the circle that says Inches Then change the size.
Why on earth r u using Paint?





Do you have an MS office option?

No comments:

Post a Comment