Saturday, February 27, 2010

What does my wife mean by ';Will you paint the windows';?

If i do,will our Electric bill go up a lot?What does my wife mean by ';Will you paint the windows';?
Hey Mr, I think she wants you to paint the window panes not the actual windows.





And no your electricity bill will not go up as you are not painting the actual glass window itself so you will not be plumited into darkness!





xxxWhat does my wife mean by ';Will you paint the windows';?
May be when you try to paint the windows by keeping them open and your system tries to heat up the room and because of the chill wind blowing in, it constantly keeps operating and your electricity bill goes up.


This is what happens when you always think about being green,
I don't understand. I'm guessing she would mean to paint the window pane?





How can painting windows put your electricity bill up? That doesn't make any sense!
Ha ha that is funny, might be left in the dark, but I think she means paint the frames around the windows.
I think she means the window pains not the glass and no your bill won't go up,but it will make your window look better.
She means to seal them shut to keep cold out.





She also may be a vampire.
She means paint the window frames not the glass.
I think he means 'cos the light won't get in lol. That would be a typically autistic understanding of a request.
It's her subtle way of saying she wants to have sex!
  • interest
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment