Saturday, February 27, 2010

I can't find the paint application for windows on my start menu. What would I type to get to it through ';run';?

If I went to the start menu and pressed the ';Run...'; button, what would I type in the area that says ';Open:'; if I wanted to get to the paint application on Windows?I can't find the paint application for windows on my start menu. What would I type to get to it through ';run';?
Click Run, then type in ';mspaint.exe.'; That should give you Paint!I can't find the paint application for windows on my start menu. What would I type to get to it through ';run';?
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t鈥?/a>
C:\system32\mspaint.exe is correct. Go to the System32


folder, find mspaint.exe, right-click, make shortcut, pull it


to your desktop, and you have paint whenever you want.
If you are using Windows then the program is located at:


C:\system32\mspaint.exe





Otherwise you should locate the file by clicking on Start, Run, Accessories, Paint.
Open the start menu to '; Start Search '; than enter paint





Richard
mspaint





I do it that way all the time too.
Type: mspaint
Type ';paint';. Or, try All Programs, - Accessories, - Paint.
go to all programs then up to accessories and it will be in that drop down menu.


you can open it from there.





If you right click on it there before opening you get another drop menu that will let you pin it to the start menu again.

No comments:

Post a Comment