Saturday, February 27, 2010

What shoudl I do first? Paint or Replace my windows?

I want my windows to match my new paint. However, I can paint all year round. My windows, I can only replace once in a lifetime.What shoudl I do first? Paint or Replace my windows?
Replace the windows first. More than likely your new windows won't be the same size as the old so you'll be painting again anyway.What shoudl I do first? Paint or Replace my windows?
Replace windows 1st. Paint any time.
Replace them and then paint.
Replace your windows first. With the money you save due to the higher R value of modern windows, you can buy the paint that you want. :-)
replace the window as when u do so, u may discover holes , or u can not get exactly the same size of the window (or u can do damage in the paint need to be repaired) so u have to fill it first before painting
I think you should replace your windowsfirst because if you paint first and then go replace your windows, the windows you are looking for would be probably out.

No comments:

Post a Comment