Sunday, February 21, 2010

Besides razor blades and paint thinner, how can I remove paint from my windows?

I need something that doesn't give off a lot of fumes. My mother is living with me and has COPD and bronchitis. Thanks.Besides razor blades and paint thinner, how can I remove paint from my windows?
I use Windex or Dollar General Brand window cleaner %26amp; a thin putty knife to remove paint off windows. The ammonia cuts through the paint %26amp; cleans your windows at the same time. I use the window cleaners all around the house when cleaning. It's great %26amp; it doesn't bother my fiance who also has COPD.Besides razor blades and paint thinner, how can I remove paint from my windows?
Pay someone to use a razor scraper or just do it yourself its really easy once you try but you need one of those scrapers to hold the blade
Goof Off
Using warm water and vinegar will work very well providing the paint is washable paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment