Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How do I get a picture to FIT on one page when I print from windows paint?

Whenever I try to print something, it ALWAYS prints out on two papers.


I need to figure this out because I have a project due next week.How do I get a picture to FIT on one page when I print from windows paint?
Copy+Paste onto Word or any word editing program, and then just resize it easily from there by just clicking on the picture and Using the corners to push it in.How do I get a picture to FIT on one page when I print from windows paint?
In paint go to FILE / Print once there click on preferences and choose your settings.





Double check yourself by going to File / print set up and make sure that you have it set correctly in preferences.
stretch/skew option. just make the percentages smaller equally and do a print preview

No comments:

Post a Comment