Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can I use Windows Vista ';paint'; program to design artwork on greeting cards to SELL? or is this illegal?

Hi, I want to design artwork for greeting cards/fridge magnets to sell, for example on ebay, and am looking for a program to do this on. Is it legal to design artwork on ';paint' and anyone got any ideas on any other great programs to use? Thanks, any advice would be appreciated!Can I use Windows Vista ';paint'; program to design artwork on greeting cards to SELL? or is this illegal?
Its perfectly legal unless you take a picture from the web and add it to your work, but if you just draw the picture then its perfectly legal.





I'd use GIMP though cause paint is so, so basic.


http://www.gimp.org/downloads/


Plus, GIMP is free!Can I use Windows Vista ';paint'; program to design artwork on greeting cards to SELL? or is this illegal?
Its not illegal, that is.. if you have a legal version of Vista, and thus also ms paint.





However, microsoft paint is really a very basic program. Good for fast copying or cutting images, but I would not recommend it for work to sell.





If you really are trying to get into the designing I recommend programs like Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop or similar.


Paint.NET ( http://www.getpaint.net/ ) is such a free program, which has a lot of features for image design.
no, its not illegal at all.





if you like you can use some other programs like photoshop


or indesign


you can download these programs at ';punkcracks.nl.nu';


';just follow the instructions';





hey please respond to my question:


in the search for questions box


search for ';is there any program for u3 to open .doc and .docx';


when you find the question please tell me what to do. thnx
If it is your original art work then that is not illegal, however, Paint is a horrid program to do this with, I'd recommend something like GIMP or Photoshop
I am thinking that is not illegal so long as it is your original artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment