Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Does anyone know what kind of paint can be painted on glass windows to block out all light?

I want to paint my bedroom windows to block out all light. The curtains I made still allow light around the edges. I want to make it completely dark in my bedroom, even in the middle of the day (my husband sleeps during the day). What kind of paint and what color would do the job? I can't use shutters, as condensation will build up, and mold will start to grow on the window sashes. I really need to find out if there's a paint I can use that won't peel, blister or crack from being exposed to the sun (window faces east). Thank you for any help you can give. %26lt;*)))%26gt;%26lt;Does anyone know what kind of paint can be painted on glass windows to block out all light?
any kind of black spray paint will work. if you can remove the windows and take them outside its easier than masking them so overspray doesnt get on any window trim. the good thing about spray paint is that it can be easily scraped off with a single edge razor bladeDoes anyone know what kind of paint can be painted on glass windows to block out all light?
Thanks to all who tried to help me with all of their suggestions. Have a great day and a wonderful Christmas season. %26lt;*)))%26gt;%26lt;

Report Abuse



you can also get a sheet of tint 4 windows.. look in the phone book 4 window tint 4 cars.. just might be the way 2 go : )
Yes you can use any kind of paint,any color you choise.Best to paint the inside if you can.That way the weather won't affect the paint to much.Any kind of paint will scrap off glass.Tin foil works good to it reflects the heat.I my self use brown wrapping paper it's heavy and come's in roll's.

No comments:

Post a Comment