Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I get these permanent water spots off my cars paint and windows?

I've tried almost every conventional cleaner and car shampoo and can't seem to get these old water spots off my car. Anyone have some insights?How do I get these permanent water spots off my cars paint and windows?
That made no sense..... How to get ';Permanent'; water spots off my car.


If its Permanent it is not coming offHow do I get these permanent water spots off my cars paint and windows?
CLR Bathroom cleaner. The reason they wont come off is because of the calcium deposits. The bathroom cleaner is a little less harsh then the regular stuff, but either will work.





A ';clay bar'; system will also work.





Make sure you rewax the car when youre done.
you can wet sand the painted surface usually done by a body shop,then polish.as far as the glass goes you can use extra extra fine steel wool with a little amount of car wax.


hope this helps. i have done this myself often, as the water is very hard in my area.
if their permanent you can't get them off lol
do NOT use steel wool on your paint. go buy some wax and wax your car should get rid of most water spot issues.
Steel wool would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment