Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How do I print from Windows Paint on one sheet of paper?

Ok so I like to make designs on Windows Paint(The painting system that comes on Windows) and when I Print it out, it prints out on two sheets of paper. How do I make it Print out on one sheet of paper?How do I print from Windows Paint on one sheet of paper?
Click on File - Page Setup


Select - Scaling - Fit to: 1 by 1 pages.


Click ok.How do I print from Windows Paint on one sheet of paper?
the easiest way is to resize your design to fit onto one sheet of paper. If you like to design in paint you should try paint.net it is free and alot better than windows paint and you can use layers.





paint.net link


http://www.filehippo.com/download_paint.鈥?/a>
Adjust your image size/page settings so that everything fits onto one page.
  • interest
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment