Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I reinstall my Windows calculator and Paint?

I have Windows XP and did a defragment to try and free up some space on my laptop. Somehow my Windows calculator (and the paint program) are now nowhere to be found? How can I restore these programs?How do I reinstall my Windows calculator and Paint?
That shouldn't have happend. Try


start%26gt; run..%26gt;mspaint


To see if paint is still on the hard drive


Also


start %26gt; run...%26gt;calc.exe


To see if the calculator is still there.





If it's not, you will have to reinstall it from your windows cd, or you may be able to try microsoft.comHow do I reinstall my Windows calculator and Paint?
Clcik on Start - Run and type in mspaint or calc to start up the programs, or if you want to put them back in to the start menu (in all programs) open ';My Computer'; and then go to ';C:/Documents and Settings/your username/start menu (or just start or application menu) and then open up another explorer window (mycomputer window) and go to C:/Windows/System32/ find paint.exe and calc.exe copy both of those and put them into the other window.





to enable hidden folders on the my computer window click on tools then options and click on the afvaced tab and look for ';show hidden files and folders';

No comments:

Post a Comment