Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How much do I charge to paint windows?

My neighbor asked me to give her a bid to paint all her windows, she is having new ones put in. Now I'm just not sure how much to charge her, and how.


Can any one help?How much do I charge to paint windows?
why are yu paintung her windows?How much do I charge to paint windows?
15
By the hour, 15 bucks should do.
$10 and hour
it depends on how big the window is and how hard it is to fix it. but usually $100-$160.











Good Luck! :)








~Kiki~
look in your local phone book for painters, ask them how much to paint so many windows, inside and out. Remember you need to do two coats at least. A primer coat and a finish coat. With external grade paint for the out doors. Tell your friend to hire a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment