Thursday, February 18, 2010

Is there anyway or any software that I can use to undo an edit from a previously saved image in Windows paint?

I have an image that was edited in the past and I would like to undo the edit... So, is it possible to do it???Is there anyway or any software that I can use to undo an edit from a previously saved image in Windows paint?
No, you cannot undo an edit like that, you would need the original file. You may be better off using a true image editing program, which would allow you to save the image as a project file. If you have the project file you would be able to undo changes made to an image (But you can't undo the image itself...).





Here is a great and free option. This is what I use, and it's very user friendly and effective.





Paint.Net - http://www.getpaint.net/





Hope that helps.Is there anyway or any software that I can use to undo an edit from a previously saved image in Windows paint?
I think your doomed, unless you saved a copy there's no way to go backwards.





Best advice is to always.....always save a copy before editing anything, just in case you change your mind.
no
I think you will have to recreate the image, the way it used to be, by using paint shop pro or software like that!
Unfortunately the answer is no. And as you've learned never edit an image without either keeping the original or saving the new image as a different file. I feel for you but there's nowt you can do.
just send you computer back in time before you delete it
  • interest
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment