Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have a water softener system yet still get white spots on my car windows and paint after a wash. what is up?

This is a major rainsoft system with carbon filtration and salt tank. The salt is not supposed to back up in the system and the water is the same as my drinking water and does not taste salty.I have a water softener system yet still get white spots on my car windows and paint after a wash. what is up?
maybe time to have ya filters carbon refreshed my friend the sediment is getting throughI have a water softener system yet still get white spots on my car windows and paint after a wash. what is up?
the water spots may already be on ur car...that happend to me with my 3000 gt...I left water on the car and it dried in the sun tried to wash it the next day and spots wouldn't come off...its just a stain on the paint and the way to get rid of it is just to repaint the car or just try to buff it out....





ps...the buffing didnt work for me...but my car was black...
there are lots of other minerals and sediments that are present in water from treatment plants and there can be bunches/loads of them in well water. the filter system you have is likely very good but getting literally everything out of water takes strong filtering, distilling, reverse osmosis, etc.





salt can be present in water at low levels that will dry to reveal a spot and you may never be able to ';taste'; it too.





you may need to use a chammy cloth like i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment