Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How can I shrink a Windows Paint file without any programs?

I'm trying to upload a background to YouTube, and no matter what I do to the picture it tells me that it is simply to big. I have already saved it as a JPEG, and it did not work. I CAN NOT make the picture smaller because it is the exact size I need, if you can tell me how to save it ';smaller';, it would really help, Thank You.How can I shrink a Windows Paint file without any programs?
You can save it as a GIF file which will be smaller.


You will lose a bit of quality though.How can I shrink a Windows Paint file without any programs?
If the filesize is too big, save it with a lower quality.


If the resolution is too big, either make it smaller or crop it.
only with win zip

No comments:

Post a Comment