Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How do i get stuck on window paint off my car windows?

my friends decorated my car windows with window paint because i had just gotten my license. it looked really nice, so i kept on for like 2 weeks. now its stuck. i tried to wash it off earlier, and used car wash %26amp; a big brush.


unfortunately, that didnt get it all off. so what can i use that will be readily avaliable at my house?How do i get stuck on window paint off my car windows?
get single edge razor blade -spray spots with windex and apply razor blade. do not do it on dry windowHow do i get stuck on window paint off my car windows?
Just use a metal scraper, kinda like what you spread drywall mud on, but a lot smaller. Spray it down with water.





Last ditch stuff that will work:


Furniture stripper


rubbing compound


trottle body cleaner


gas





The only one I would try without really damaging your window is trottle body cleaner, just don't leave it on for long.
In the shop we use a single edge razor blade, try to do the scraping when the car window is cool as the paint will come off easier.
razor works but please dont use steel wool it will scratch
steel wool

No comments:

Post a Comment