Thursday, February 18, 2010

How much should I charge to paint these windows?

I am beginning to start my own business on the side with my artistic talents. I am going to paint the window glass in stores and shops. I am not sure what to charge for each job. Also not sure what to say in my advertisements. Does anyone have any info out there that can help me get things off and running? Appreciate all your help.How much should I charge to paint these windows?
You should get a book on running a painting business.


you should also ask for estimates to other painters, so you can have an idea.


I knew a Faux finish painter that used to charge a minumum of 400 dollars for a 5 hour day.


depending on the dificulty of the job.


it seems that your business is similar to faux finish painting.How much should I charge to paint these windows?
Do a research first then design your price, because if you charge high enough then people might not interesting in it. That's why recommend you to do a research first.
Mural artists get good money for doing this.My friend paid 1500.00 for one window about 4' x 8'.

No comments:

Post a Comment