Thursday, February 18, 2010

If i am gonna change my house windows and paint my house which should be done first? I say paint it so we?

I say paint it so we dont have to worry about prep. She says windows because they could need touch up afterwards. I have a bunch of home repairs and i am confused.If i am gonna change my house windows and paint my house which should be done first? I say paint it so we?
DEFINITELY PAINT. Paint first to prevent getting it on the new windows. Save the extra paint and go over with a small brush if touch ups need to be done after the windows come in. Hope that helped you out!If i am gonna change my house windows and paint my house which should be done first? I say paint it so we?
first windows, then paint.
windows first - paint after
Windows first! My husband is a remodeler/carpenter...we have our own business......definitely windows first!
I would say do the windows first, definitely.
  • interest
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment